Sunday, October 11, 2020

Philippines-- The SALVATION CAPITAL

This was my dream a couple of days ago-- The Philippines will be a salvation capital of the world. Not only that more and more Filipinos will be saved but the Lord will use our country in mobilizing the mission and churches all over the world. 

The pandemic will not hinder the Filipinos from spreading the gospel all over the world. It encourages me to know that there the churches are continuously reaching out not just in our local community but in other countries as well using the technology and social media.  

This is no longer surprising but I know that the Lord wants to maximize the Filipinos in sending more missionaries around the world while simultaneously doing a church planting anywhere in the Philippines. 

During this pandemic, I had to admit that I am also experiencing metals stress, once in a while I will be distracted with what is going on. But the Lord is consistent on reminding me to go back to my original purpose which is sharing the gospel to the rest of the world. 

I know that the Lord will continue to use our country in sending the message of hope around the world-- which is Jesus Himself. Just like how Isaiah responded to the Lord. We are willing to be sent out anywhere in the world to preach the gospel. 









No comments: